Sunday, July 20, 2008

Things about me...

This is my very first blog!
I'm a morning person...I wake up cheerful every day, even before coffee!
I'm a wife, and stay at home mom of 3 boys, AKA the boybarians, ages 13, 10 and 10...not a typo the youngest are identical twins. :)
We have two dogs, 4 cats, one hamster, and 2 goldfish...between all the critters and the boys it's hard to keep track of who's been fed some days! ;o)
I call three states home, Arizona where I was born and lived as a child. Ohio where I lived as a teen, and Florida where I've lived my whole adult life.
I love to watch sports, especially if my sons are playing, and I'm a huge college and pro football fan...Go Gators, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!!
I love shopping, getting my hair and nails done, and going to a day spa sounds like a slice of heaven about now!!!
I'm a strange mix of a tomboy and girlie girl.
I'm always on a diet...or falling off of one.
I have a passion for meal planning and cooking! Which might explain the constant need for dieting! ;o)

No comments: